Scott Pilgrim Posters By Martin Ansin On Sale Now!

Yesterday we announced that we had worked with Universal on posters for Edgar Wright’s new film, SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD. We showed you the regular, which I will show you again, here…

Poster by Martin Ansin. 24″x36″ screen print w/ metallic inks. Hand numbered. Printed by D&L Screen Printing. Edition of 415. Click HERE to buy.

What we didn’t show, but definitely teased was that we were going to have a variant poster to this one for sale at the Alamo’s cast screening last night. Well, here it is! We present to you, the NEGA SCOTT VARIANT!

Poster by Martin Ansin. 24″x36″ screen print w/ metallic inks. Hand numbered. Printed by D&L Screen Printing. Edition of 140. Click HERE to buy.

I won’t go too much into what Nega Scott is as it could spoil the movie for some, but if you’ve already seen the movie or read the Oni Press books, you know what’s going on with him and how cool it is. To further sweeten the deal, I took several posters over to the cast for them to sign. So, if you order a variant, you may just get a signed poster from the cast that showed up last night which included Edgar Wright, Michael Cera, Brandon Routh, Jason Schwartzman, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Anna Kendrick. We know that not all of our fans are in Austin and that making it to events isn’t always (if ever) possible, so we wanted to do something special for those of you that couldn’t be there. Hope this is sufficient!

It was a crazy fun event and the movie is amazing, so definitely go and check it out this weekend. I’m on my way to the Joliet Prison right now for THE BLUES BROTHERS Rolling Roadshow screening, so if you are coming to the show, stop by and say hey.

14 thoughts on “Scott Pilgrim Posters By Martin Ansin On Sale Now!

1. Cece

I just ordered both versions and cannot wait to see what they look like in person. The site was working perfectly as well, thanks Justin!

2. gsw

Wow, the variant was sold out by the time I got to my order confirmation… wasn’t quick enough this time, I suppose.

+1 regular

3. Dave

Just grabbed a nega variant. Super excited. Looks like it sold out in a minute. The possibility of having the entire signatures on it is amazing. Crossing my fingers I got one of those

4. Daniel

Got in for the NEGA. So nice. Signed poster lottery is also crazy cool. Great job guys. Getting a collection of Ansin posters it seems!

5. Brendan

Hey Justin, being from Australia I’m of course always bummed to hear about all the awesome events down in Austin that I cannot attend but would love to.

That being said, I’m stoked I was able to pick up a variant (and at 4am no less!) and hope I’m one of the lucky ones to get a signed poster (fingers crossed.)

I just wanted to say keep up the great work and thank you for all the fantastic items you and the talented artists give us!

6. Pingback: vekam adonai! « dubthach

7. jesselmabus

the unbelievable cool. last night got high-fived by edgar at the first (payed) showing of scott p. v the world. now i have my first mondotees poster…crossing the fingers it is a signed variant! beautiful work that i will be oh so looking forward to sharing with my daughter who saw the film at midnight last night out in olympia, wa.

safe journeys there and back again to the rolling roadshow.

8. BiggieNutzSacs

r u fucking kiddin me???? SOULD OUT arleady? n some of u fuckers should bee ashamed of youselfz, you niggaz bought 2!!! TOW!!!!

HOw da fuck can a brotha get in on dis shit on time????

9. Van Strapp

Brendan, you lucky bastard. I’m in Aus, too (Melbourne) and I can never be awake in time to grab these damn things since they’re always released at whatever time suits, rather than at a specific time (so that I could set my alarm, for example).

Breaks my heart every fucking time.

10. Jordan

Yay! i got a copy of both versions! that’s the first time that i was able to time it right.
    Exciting stuff, i REALLY hope i get one of the signed ones.
    I’m framing these bad boys, they’re going to look amazing.
    Thanks for being awesome!

11. superduper

While the NEGA variant was tempting, I opted for the regular. Just more my style.

I knew I had to keep an eye out so I managed to check the page on my iPhone… while sitting in the theater, 5 minutes before Scott Pilgrim started. I was punching in my CC to the light of trailers. So pleased I managed to snag one, especially after seeing the movie which was AMAZING. Can’t tell you how awesome it was to hear Sex Bob-omb play after imagining it for the last 5 years reading the books. Totally blew me away.

Thanks, dudes!

12. Jonkino

Had tons of problems trying to get one again as I always get some error about zip code when checking postage, don’t understand why. Had both in my cart but failed to check out, did it again with a second Paypal account I have and on third attempt it worked and got the standard version, really chuffed about that, but oh so how much I wanted that variant, the colours are so f***** fantastic!! AnywAy, amazing thing was u managed to bag this as what taxying down the runnway at Lisbon airport, so so naughty!!!

13. Susan

@ Jonkino

You weren’t the pilot, were you? ;) Can you imagine? lol…stranger things have happened. Good for you getting a print. I got a standard version too…just wait until my nephew finds out since it will, most likely, end-up on his wall.

14. Taso g.

WOW!

These look incredible! I’m heart broken I didn’t see this until now (as a rule, I avoid promotional material for movies I’m excited about until I’ve seen the film), but nonetheless this is some fantastic work very fitting of a fantastic film.

Please consider doing another run! And keep up the great work!
    Taso g.