Star Wars Greedo and Blade 2 Posters On Sale Now!

We have some incredible posters for sale today. Up first is Florian Bertmer’s HAN SHOT FIRST…

Poster by Florian Bertmer. 24″x34″ screen print. Hand numbered. Printed by D&L Screen Printing. Edition of 400. Click HERE to buy.

Florian did an amazing job and included LOTS of detail. If you check out his blog, he has some great pics up of his progress on the poster. Check them out HERE. Everything involving this print took a LOT of care and time. Florian did extensive research on the cantina members and the separations took something like 70 hours. It is stunning in person and is the same amount of colors as Ken Taylor’s Bounty Hunter prints we put out earlier this year. If you have cable, check out G4’s Attack of the Show today as they will be giving one away.

Next up, we have the first posters for our new director series with Guillermo Del Toro in BLADE 2 by Mike Sutfin.

Poster by Mike Sutfin. 24″x36″ screen print on silver metallic paper. Signed and Numbered by the artist. Printed by Monolith. Edition of 175. Click HERE to buy.

We also have a variant….

Poster by Mike Sutfin. 24″x36″ screen print. Signed and Numbered by the artist. Printed by Monolith. Edition of 75. Click HERE to buy.

We are very excited about this series and the upcoming posters we’ll be releasing from it. We’ve had these posters in for a while and they are stunning in person. Take a look at some detail pics I shot of the actual posters. The regular is printed on a metallic silver paper. It’s the first time we’ve ever used it and it probably won’t be the last.

9 thoughts on “Star Wars Greedo and Blade 2 Posters On Sale Now!

1. BiggieNutzSacs

kept me waiting for about 2 hours mondo!! but i finally got my orders in! cant wait for the del toros pan’s labyrinth and hellboy 2 prints.

also, gift card FTMFW!

2. Roger

I love how I have to log into paypal, even if I’m already in, and have to sign in to my mondo a/c. Still, made sure I got Greedo…

3. Sean M.

Had the Blade 2 variant in my cart and it sold-out while going through paypal. Sounds like I need to invest in some gift cards!

@bioshock: yes Mondo does indeed get licenses for their posters. They’re kind of high profile these days, Lucas would poop out a cease and desist faster than you could say wootini if they didn’t.

On a seperate note I can’t believe the Bertmer’s still up. You fools don’t see that koala-monkey at the bottom straight robbing a Jawa for the keys to the crawler?!?!? Priceless! *sigh*

5. Kira

I’m glad i got the blade 2 variant, shit sold out quicker than the star wars print. which by the way, i’m so glad mondo is doing this director series, i’m just gettin sick and tired of the star wars/star trek releases. need some different movie prints and del toro is a great choice to start off the series in the right track. here’s hoping that PTA is next or QT.

oh, and it’s sad to see that the regular blade 2 print is still available. i’m sure it has to do with the color tones of the print. it’s one of the reason why i chose the variant over it. that and only 75 were made for the variant :)

6. MikeTV

Got my Greedo poster yesterday and took it straight to the framer. This poster is unbelievable… I was stunned when I unrolled it. The colors are amazing – the pictures don’t do it justice.